Re: Persistence

Agree Richard.  I hope that we someday see open government data from Libya.  Let's pave the path with best practices, useful vocabs, sensible persistent URL strategies and light.

As that happens, a non-profit with .org is probably most likely to get traction for useful government vocabularies ... but I'm not expert in these things.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who believe in sharing the wealth, however that is defined.

Cheers,
Bernadette