Re: ISSUE-2 (olyerickson): dct:language should be added to DCAT [Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data]

I agree with the approach Fadi is suggesting; embracing the approach
as described in rfc 3066 seems like a Good Thing(tm)...
<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3066.txt>

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations