Re: ISSUE-4 (privacy-geopriv): GEOPRIV WG proposal for privacy within the API

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org> wrote:
> Doug,
>
> On Mar 26, 2009, at 1:43 PM, Doug Turner wrote:
>
>> matt, I am confused.
>
> Sorry for the confusion, I thought I spelled out clear enough what was going
> to happen in the thread on issue-2 [1].
>>
>> Issue-2:  Sounds like the tracker for the geopriv proposal we voted down.
>>  if so, can we close
>> Issue-4:  Sounds like the same as issue-2.  Is this a dup?
>>
>> We all have spent dozens of hours on Geopriv.  We voted it down at the
>> f2f.  UAs that were present were either on the fence or directly in
>> opposition.
>
> We resolved to publish without including the proposal [2], but that's good
> enough.  I'm fine with the chairs closing it (especially given John's
> message earlier [3]), but as I said before we still need the trail.

Matt, it's fine to close this. As far as I understand nobody in this
WG still thinks the issue is open. When closing, it would be good to
add the conclusion from the f2f meeting in London (copy & paste from
the mtg minutes). I volunteer to do this myself if that's ok with you.