Re: ISSUE-3 (civic-addressing): Exposing civic addresses in the API

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:12:25 -0400
Cc: Geolocation Working Group WG <public-geolocation@w3.org>
To: Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
Hi Henning,

> This seems like an incomplete list of proposals, given that a number
> of people have also proposed the RFC 4119 list.

I've added a note to the issue and included a pointer to:
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2009Feb/0001.html

I picked the obvious threads from the WG mailing list and tried to
summarize them briefly.  This particular suggestion was part of Alec's
thread.

Hopefully the issues tracker will be more complete over time as WG
members add to it.

I noticed this morning that the Web page for the issue tracker isn't
world readable, I'll have that changed ASAP.

-M