Re: Bring the group back to life - Call for consensus by 24 July 2020

Hi Games CG participants,

As far as I can tell, the call for consensus passed with one suggestion
from Matthew to explicitly mention exploration of accessibility
capabilities to the scope section. That seems fine and I amended the
charter accordingly.

In other words:
1. The charter has been adopted with one minor update which appears in:
https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/commit/c00a1cb16adee9383f7595380eec32c8640530fc

2. The resulting charter was copied without a "draft" status to:
https://www.w3.org/2020/07/games-cg-charter.html

3. Noël and Tom are the official chairs of the Games CG

4. The home page of the group was updated to link to the adopted charter
(and to the discussion forum):
https://www.w3.org/community/games/

That's it, the group should be all set to resume discussions and I'm
looking forward to it! \o/

Thanks,
Francois.