Re: Conclusion to effects of readonly on trigger

Good point.

I thought we already specified that non-relevant triggers cannot be
activated, but I can't find anything about this.

I know that our implementation doesn't allow non-relevant controls to
dispatch any event.

Do we have a use case in favor of allowing non-relevant controls to
dispatch events?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/