Re: Requirement for Dynamic dependencies in UI bindings

John & all,

I raised this point already, if I dare say in more details ;-) See point
4 in this message, which hasn't yet been considered by the WG:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007May/0010.html

Best,

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/