Re: Requirement for Dynamic dependencies in UI bindings

Hi Erik,

Yes, indeed you did.  Thanks.

In fact, I think your email also got filed with www-forms-editor because
it is entered into the last call issues:

http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xforms-issues/XPath?id=41;user=guest;statetype=1;upostype=-1;changetype=-1;restype=-1

I had forgotten about your point #4 in that comment.  However, I've now
put links to all open last call issues in the rolling telecon agenda, so
the working group will get around to considering the issues you raised in
your email.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
07/06/2007 05:24 PM
Please respond to
ebruchez@orbeon.com

public-forms@w3.org
cc

Subject
Re: Requirement for Dynamic dependencies in UI bindings

John & all,

I raised this point already, if I dare say in more details ;-) See point
4 in this message, which hasn't yet been considered by the WG:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007May/0010.html

Best,

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/