Re: French translation of SKOS Reference available

Thank you Stella, I think "relais virtuel" makes sense in the context of
this sentence and will be understood by french speakers familiar with
thesaurus. I have updated the translation accordingly (and I am in touch
with Sylvie).

Cheers
Thomas

>>> http://dossierdoc.typepad.com/**descripteurs/2013/01/iso-**

>>> 2013OctDec/0004.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/__Public/w3c-translators/__2013OctDec/0004.html><
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/**Public/w3c-translators/**
>>> 2013OctDec/0004.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2013OctDec/0004.html>>
>>>

>>>         Comments on the translation are most welcome.
>>>         Best
>>>         Thomas
>>>
>>>         ~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>         Bonjour
>>>
>>>         J'ai le plaisir de vous annoncer la traduction française de la
>>> recommandation SKOS : http://sparna.fr/skos/SKOS-__**
>>> traduction-francais.html<http://sparna.fr/skos/SKOS-__traduction-francais.html><
>>> http://sparna.fr/skos/SKOS-**traduction-francais.html<http://sparna.fr/skos/SKOS-traduction-francais.html>
>>> >
>>>         Voir également l'annonce de la réalisation de la traduction :
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/_**_Public/w3c-translators/__**
>>> 2013OctDec/0004.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/__Public/w3c-translators/__2013OctDec/0004.html><
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/**Public/w3c-translators/**
>>> 2013OctDec/0004.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2013OctDec/0004.html>>
>>>

>>>         Tous les commentaires sur cette traduction seront les bienvenus;
>>>         en espérant qu'elle puisse favoriser l'utilisation de SKOS.
>>>
>>>         Bien à vous
>>>         Thomas
>>>
>>>         --
>>>         *
>>>         *
>>>         *Thomas Francart* - Sparna
>>>
>>>         Consultant Indépendant
>>>         Data, Sémantique, Contenus, Connaissances
>>>         web : http://sparna.fr, blog : http://francart.fr
>>>         Tel : +33 (0)6.71.11.25.97 <tel:%2B33%20%280%296.71.11.**25.97>
>>>         Fax : +33 (0)9.58.16.17.14 <tel:%2B33%20%280%299.58.16.**17.14>
>>>         Skype : francartthomas
>>>

>>> --
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *Thomas Francart* - Sparna
>>> Consultant Indépendant
>>> Data, Sémantique, Contenus, Connaissances
>>> web : http://sparna.fr, blog : http://francart.fr
>>> Tel :  +33 (0)6.71.11.25.97
>>> Fax : +33 (0)9.58.16.17.14
>>> Skype : francartthomas

> Stella Dextre Clarke
> Information Consultant and Chair, ISKO UK
> Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, OX12 8RR, UK
> Tel: 01235-833-298
> Fax: 01235-863-298
> stella@lukehouse.org

*