 Von: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org [mailto:public-esw-thes-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Christophe Dupriez
 Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. März 2011 17:34
 An: Simon Spero
 Cc: Dan Brickley; SKOS
 Betreff: Re: GraphViz and SKOS... Conventions for visual schemas drafted from SKOS files?

 Hi Simon!

 I advanced with GraphViz and SKOS Thesauri display...
 Example:
 http://www.askosi.org/cobratoxin.png

 * I kept features like shapes, colors, fonts, etc. for future enhancements (for instance, color for management status: to be revised, deprecated, etc.)
 * Edges cannot be doubled (like you suggest) with GraphViz so I used solid lines for hierarchichal relations and dashed ones for EQs and RTs
    (and dotted for ommitted (out of focus) hierarchichal relations)
 * I add a little empty circle to the arrow when the relation cross scheme boundaries (xxxMatch)

 I propose you (and SKOS communities) a test for vizualisation and result discussion: designate me / send me a SKOS file and I would test its vizualisation with it and make the result available to the community.
 One point: I graph from a "focus" concept, I do not graph the whole scheme (as this is is too often bewildering). With concept in polyhierarchies, I can also specify one hierarchy to focus on...

 Have a nice day!

 Christophe