Re: GraphViz and SKOS... Conventions for visual schemas drafted from SKOS files?

Hi Simon!

I advanced with GraphViz and SKOS Thesauri display...
Example:
http://www.askosi.org/cobratoxin.png

* I kept features like shapes, colors, fonts, etc. for future
enhancements (for instance, color for management status: to be revised,
deprecated, etc.)
* Edges cannot be doubled (like you suggest) with GraphViz so I used
solid lines for hierarchichal relations and dashed ones for EQs and RTs
    (and dotted for ommitted (out of focus) hierarchichal relations)
* I add a little empty circle to the arrow when the relation cross
scheme boundaries (xxxMatch)

I propose you (and SKOS communities) a test for vizualisation and result
discussion: designate me / send me a SKOS file and I would test its
vizualisation with it and make the result available to the community.
One point: I graph from a "focus" concept, I do not graph the whole
scheme (as this is is too often bewildering). With concept in
polyhierarchies, I can also specify one hierarchy to focus on...

Have a nice day!

Christophe