Re: Is SKOS XML?

Emily,
The ISO25964 schema to which Christophe refers is still in draft. You
can find it at
http://www.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/iso25964/document.php?document_id=3119
. Final approval by ISO is expected later in 2011.
This schema was developed to improve upon the already approved BS8723-5
schema for thesauri (also an XML schema), which is available at
http://schemas.bs8723.org/
I hope one or both of these will help you forward.
Stella Dextre Clarke
Project Leader, ISO NP 25964

Stella Dextre Clarke
Information Consultant
Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, OX12 8RR, UK
Tel: 01235-833-298
Fax: 01235-863-298
stella@lukehouse.org