RE: Representation of Compound Mapping in SKOS

While working on the preparation of iso-25964 – part2,

I made a first exercise (attached).

This schema tries to cover all mappings defined in the prepared standard.

- It is not a part of the standard.

- it is only a working draft.

If there is interest, it may service as a starting point for further development.

I would be glad to keep it in-line with the iso-25964 part 2 for which a draft is under review now.

Kind Regards,

Johan De Smedt