Re: Extending SKOS-Core with OWL

I'm not sure about this one:

>5.  A resource typed as a <soks:Concept> may have at most one value for
><soks:prefLabel>

different facets might have different preferred labels (the obvious problem).
I am not sure if you can account for that in OWL, although I would have
thought you can.

But a single Concept might have a couple of preferred labels too. I am
thinking of use cases that guess which Concept is being referred to, and
being a preferred label is an obvious way to rank possible choices. Also, in
merging two thesauri, is there really a need to choose a single preferred
term, given that the RDF key to the meaning is the concept?

The others all make sense to me.

Cheers

Chaals