Re: Proposal for SKOS-Core 1.0

Yep, these all look good to me...

I think it is reasonably useful to have the namespace be where the schema is
(in the absence of any better format to have there, it means people can try
and find out what the terms are).

It would also be nice to have more commentary in the schema - using
rdfs:comment instead of XML comments, for example...

cheers

Chaals