Re: Let's introduce ourselves

Hello: I"m a user of NVDA screen reader mainly with Thorium Reader by Edrlab. I"m from Spain and try to maintain Thorium Reader translation into Spanish. Also tested Thorium in Spanish at epubtest.org and posted various post about EPUB on a spanish website about NVDA, includind the transtranslation of the roundup of reading systems maintained at inclusivepublishing website, that I expect to update soon after send a notification to the reading systems mailing list maintained by Daisy Consortium.https://nvdaes.github.io/epub7

Enviado desde mi iPhone