Re: Let's introduce ourselves

I'm Colin  (Sandy) Pittendrigh from Montana in the USA.  I'm 73.  I retired
as a "laboratory research database" developer 8 years ago, last employed at
Montana State University where I worked for 15 years, all on 'soft money'
(grants).

I now work on a retirement hobby project involving streaming video and
epub3.  My intent is to be mostly a listener.  I learn a lot from these
discussions. I'm not sure if I'll have anything to add.  I'll be lurking in
the background.

--
/*  Colin (Sandy) Pittendrigh  >--oO0> */