Re: Let's introduce ourselves

I am Makoto from Japan.

I was a member of the original W3C XML WG that
created XML 1.0.  (Hi, Peter and Liam!)

When EPUB 3 was created, I was the technical
lead of the internationalization subgroup, which
successfully introduced vertical writing and the
right-to-left page progression direction to
EPUB 3.

I am now the chair of the Japan DAISY
technical committee as well as the Japanese
committee for creating a Japanese Industrial
Standard for EPUB Accessibility 1.0.

The Wikipedia article <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makoto_Murata> about
me is a bit old
but still has some useful information.