Re: Documenting EPUB feature requests

Hi,

What W3C CG can do is
- study a profile or extension of W3C Web Annotations for EPUB (starting from https://www.w3.org/TR/wpub-ann <https://www.w3.org/TR/wpub-ann> I guess),
- define how Web Annotations should be integrated in an EPUB container when this is desirable,
- promote the use of Web Annotations and the Web Annotations Protocol (https://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-protocol/ <https://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-protocol/>) in the Publishing industry (-> reading systems).

Best,
Laurent Le Meur / EDRLab