Re: Documenting EPUB feature requests

From: Bill Kasdorf <kasdorf.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:44:36 -0400
To: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Cc: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>, Harri Heikkilä <Harri.Heikkila@lamk.fi>, Ruth Tait <artbyrt@gmail.com>, W3C EPUB3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
I forwarded this to Dan Whaley, the head of Hypothesis. Here's his response:

=====

 Bill,

Thanks for forwarding this.  I'm realizing I'm not on the EPUB mailing
list.  Will join, but for now could you please share the following?

Hypothesis has scheduled WCAG AA (which is a baseline accessibility
threshold) compliance for Q4 2019 and have committed to a number of key
counterparties that we will be compliant by Jan 1 2020.  We understand how
important this is to a diverse range of stakeholders.

Thank you!

Dan

=====

And when I thanked him for the great news and pointed out that we have a
call today, he said:

If anyone wants further details, happy to jump on a call.

--Bill