Re: EOCred: show other requirements

Phil, I think requirements beyond competencies are necessary. Knowing what
is going to be required getting in and getting out are critical pieces of
information in making decisions. However, as Hugh touches on lightly in his
response, the question of other requirements shares some of the level of
complexity we ran into with costs; i.e., other requirements for what? The
actual credential, a course (of study) leading to the credential, or an
assessment leading to it.

--
Stuart A. Sutton, Metadata Consultant
Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Washington