Re: EOCred: show other requirements

It seems vague for descriptive value, so I wonder how effective it would be
when "lots" of diverse use cases get thrown at it. We do have a minimum age
for things like drivers licenses and pilots licenses. But should this be
called out specifically? in LRMI we have *typicalAgeRange* .

for an electrician's license (and no doubt magicians require this too) we
need a certain number of hours as an apprentice before advancing but is
this hour requirement itself a competency?

there are a couple of attributes in schema.org for time related
descriptions which might possibly be applied, rather than creating
something new, or throwing these kinds of details into a "General box":

http://schema.org/timeRequired Approximate or typical time it takes to work
with or through this learning resource for the typical intended target
audience, e.g. 'P30M', 'P1H25M'. Would this apply for a traineeship period?

If before a journeyman license one needs to complete the apprentice
requirements then the apprentice requirements would have the timeRequired
attribute. But I go back to are we describing the course or the credential?

http://schema.org/validFor The time validity of the permit. (which might be
good to use if we are talking about the expiration date of credentials.

http://health-lifesci.schema.org/activityDuration - what is the structural
difference between an exercise plan and a learning/life experience plan?

Thoughts?
- Hugh Paterson III