Re: Possible new use case

Yes, I agree there is something worth adding. We do have some use cases
that relate to this, so I think that adding this use case will clarify
on aspect of what is required from our use cases of "Eligibility
requirements
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Use_Cases#Eligibility_requirements>"
and "Onward transfer value
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Use_Cases#Onward_transfer_value>"

The scenarios you mention in your justification are not uncommon in the
UK either, and even though you relate these to degree programmes (so I
would see them as entailing a credential as a pre-requisite to a Course
etc.), however, there are examples of E O Credentials that require other
credentials (e.g. to practice as a lawyer in Scotland you need a
license, which in turn requires that you have a Diploma in Professional
Legal Practice
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diploma_in_Professional_Legal_Practice>,
have completed a traineeship and met subsequent CPD requirements).

I will add this to the use cases if no one objects.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090