Re: EOCred: Identify the level of a credential

Thank you all. I have moved the proposed solution out of draft and into
the main wiki space at
https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Educational_level_of_a_credential

Don't let that stop you making any suggestions that would clarify the
proposal.

Regards, Phil