Re: EOCred: link to course

Can I ask anyone interested to check this over, please. I think people's
attention might still have been on educationalLevel when I posted it.
The proposal is essentially that we can link from Course to EOCredential
with an already proposed property of Course,
schema:educationalCredentialAwarded
<http://pending.schema.org/educationalCredentialAwarded> and that we do
not need an inverse property to meet the use case of linking
EOCredential to Course.  Details below and on the wiki
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/User:Philbarker/Draft:Link_educational_occupational_credentials_to_courses#Draft_code_for_schema.org>

All the best, Phil