Re: EOCred: Identify the level of a credential

Again, a short comment because of the time,

On 16/02/18 17:42, Richard Wallis wrote:
> Based on similar experiences in other Schema.org extension areas, when
> it has become complex/difficult to gain consensus on a particular
> point, especially with an initial proposal:
>
> I suggest that we agree on a property name for this (these) concepts
> and create it with a range of Text and a suitable, not too specific,
> description.

I think we are close to consensus, and I think that consensus depends on
some level of precision. Also as Nate said level make most sense when
defined in relation to each other. Describing this level with reference
to something like SCQF makes sense to people, describing it with
relation to a vaguer term like "Bachelors degree" caused confusion. This
seems like a perfect match to DefinedTerm / DefinedTermSets.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090