Re: EOCred: Identify the level of a credential

Based on similar experiences in other Schema.org extension areas, when it
has become complex/difficult to gain consensus on a particular point,
especially with an initial proposal:

I suggest that we agree on a property name for this (these) concepts and
create it with a range of Text and a suitable, not too specific,
description.

After some use in the real world, we can then review that usage and come up
with enhanced propert(ies) definition, range, etc. as part of a further
following proposal.

At this current stage translating the forgoing discussions in this email
trail into a concise description, that will be understandable to the
Schema,org community that will receive, and hopefully accept, our proposals
seems a challenge too far for this initial release.

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com