Re: EOCred: link to course

Hello Ryan,

When describing Courses in schema.org you can use the timeRequired
<http://schema.org/timeRequired> property to indicate the number of
hours of study required directly. But, you're right, there is a common
and (sometimes) useful practice of assigning credits to a
course/credential as an indication of the extent of material covered,
and these credits often relate to a notional time required to study the
material.

I think we should talk about this separately, possibly when we discuss
the use case that we have relating to transferring credit.

Regards, Phil