Re: EOCred: link to course

Phil,

I think this looks good.

One of my interests in joining this group comes from the fact that I build a large number of web sites for colleges and universities in the United States, and representing the programs of study (particularly those that result in a professional credential or certification) is of great interest to our clients.

For some certifications, you simply need to complete a certain number of “hours” or “points” within a certain period, say a year, in order to maintain your credential. Does this relationship have a way of expressing those hours or points? Perhaps it’s asking a lot.

It also makes me think of a tangential point - what about other CreativeWorks that are related to earning or maintaining this credential? Like study guides, books, videos, etc. Something to come back to later. I worked on a website for Pfizer that would award continuing education credit for watching a particular slideshow on the web site and completing a quiz. In that case I believe you could represent the slideshow as a course, so for the most part we are covered there.

++

Ryan Price
Senior Engineer

Palantir.net
(773) 645-4100 <tel:%28773%29%20645-4100>
price@palantir.net <mailto:price@palantir.net>

Sign up for occasional emails: http://www.palantir.net/newsletter  <http://www.palantir.net/newsletter>
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/palantir <https://twitter.com/palantir>