Tutorials was: Re: Which document to attack next?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 13. Sep 2017, at 23:52, Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org> wrote:
>
> Then until we check with Shawn for other updates she has completed, the next ones are lower priority (only do when Nic has no other to attend to), they are the tutorials (lines 14-19)

Uhm, are we also re-doing the Tutorials? At least the three that launched recently have been tersified by me. (Remember the process of getting consensus for the changes? :-))

The others can take some massaging, but I wonder if it would be better/easier if I did it? (There are also several changes pending.)

Just curious.

Eric