Re: policy plan

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for forwarding again. We figured out the issue with the
email, so I will see all future "planning" emails.

The planning team met this morning to discuss and provide feedback. Sorry
for the delay of the response. *Attached is a Word doc* where we had made
some edits and added our recommendations to complete your plan. You will
find everything that we added or changed highlighted in yellow so you can
find it all quickly.

With this feedback integrated into your plan, it is approved and you are
good to go. Please keep up the great work as you go through the edits and
work with your review team to get to a final draft. Remember, if you have
any questions at all, please reach out to me right away and I will get you
what you need to keep moving forward.

Please let us know if you have any questions about what we have added.
Happy to provide more detail if needed.

Thanks,
Brent (& Planning Team)

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com