RE: plan to finish document and re-charter Group [was: Re: Plain Language use case [was RE: Suggestion for Introduction]

Thanks Jose,

I am wondering where the UC9 [1] could be included in the document.
I could see it alternatively in:
a) What Are the Main Issues with Publishing Open Government Data? As a challenge for annotating data about public services using a common RDFa schema, or
b) in the interoperability section either in the How Can Interoperability Be Achieved? Or in the What Are the Main Issues to Achieve Interoperability? sub-sections.

If you (or someone else) give me an indication of where to include the idea I could distill the UC description in a small paragraph.

Moreover, on the What Are the Main Issues with Using the Web for Participation and Engagement? In the text I read...
"yet many social networks have been designed to be "walled gardens", locking people in to their service as much as they possibly can."

I would add after that this:
"certain initiatives are currently ongoing to create vocabularies that could be used to annotate and thus interlink data locked in different systems. Examples include FOAF which becomes a de facto standard for describing people and SIOC which is currently a W3C submission for annotating discussions on the web."

Best regards,
Vassilios

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Use_Case_9_-_Common_Service_Model