Re: [agenda] eGov IG telecon, 25 June 2008

Katie,

On Jun 24, 2008, at 15:48 , Katie Haritos-Shea wrote:
> Note that many government (and governement located) folks when
> attending the calls during work hours may not be able to use IRC due
> to access restriction and firewall issues.

For some reason I can't seem to locate it right now, but somewhere on
the W3C website is a Web interface to IRC that works behind firewalls,
Jose probably knows where it is (I think it's linked to from http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/
  but I don't have access to that page).

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/
"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation... the other