Re: [agenda] eGov IG telecon, 25 June 2008

Jose,

Thanks for the reminder and information.

For number 7. Next Meeting proposed, perhaps you meant Wednesday July 9th?

I will attend by phone. I will not be able to use IRC.

Note that many government (and governement located) folks when attending the calls during work hours may not be able to use IRC due to access restriction and firewall issues.

Looking forward to the meeting!

Katie Haritos-Shea