RE: (Agenda) egov IG (Wednesday 9am to 1030am EST)

Jose,

Thank you and thanks to Katie for taking the responsibility for today.

All,

Thank you for participating on the call today. I think we made some progress and set some parameters/options around our work. I am looking forward to continuing the formulation of our focus and workplan over the summer.

As I mentioned on the call, I will be posting up the draft activity plan for review, consideration, and comment.

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin Novak
Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology
The American Institute of Architects
1735 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006

Voice:   202-626-7303
Cell:       202-731-0037
Fax:        202-639-7606
Email:    kevinnovak@aia.org
Website: www.aia.org

AIA NAMED BEST ASSOCIATIONS WEBSITE FOR THE 12th ANNUAL WEBBY AWARDS!

America's Favorite Architecture Tops the Shortlist for International Honor for the Web

The American Institute of Architects is the voice of the architectural profession and the resource for its members in service to society.