Re: (Agenda) egov IG (Wednesday 9am to 1030am EST)

Forgot to send this (sorry about that), but I started a scribe list at:
   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Scribe_List

I selected Kjetil as the next scribe since he's also knowledgeable of
W3C tools, while you all get familiar with them but, after this one,
we will follow the order there.

Cheers,
Jose.