Da: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-egov-ig-request@w3.org] Per
conto di Novak, Kevin
Inviato: martedì 8 luglio 2008 21.17
A: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Oggetto: (Agenda) egov IG (Wednesday 9am to 1030am EST)

All,

eGov IG Members:

Sorry to be a few hours late with getting this to you (today is a travel day
for me and have been in the air).

Agenda for Tomorrow's call is as follows:

Practicalitie:

      * meetings/telecon

                  (see: http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Teleconferences
<http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Teleconferences> )

            * IRC

                  > http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
<http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>

AGENDA:

>>> 1. Welcome/Scribe selection [2min]

>>> 2. Review of Agenda/open and due action items [2min]

>>> 4. Introductions New Members/roll call [5-10min]

>>> 5. Overview of Draft Activity Plan (Kevin) (5min)

>>> 6. Focused Discussion on Sub Group Work (45min):

*Chris Testa, Chair Usage of Web Standards (15min)

*Ari Schwartz, Chair, Transparency and Participation (15min)

*Oscar Azañon Esteire, Chair Seamless Integration of Data (15min)

>>> 7. Wiki Resource (5-10min):

            *Call for content submissions

            *Suggestions for WIKI organization

            *Use Case Template(s)

>>> 8. Open Discussion (New Items/questions/clarifications/review of action
items) (10min)

>>> 9. Next Meeting (Proposed August 9, 2008)

Looking forward to the call tomorrow,

Cheers,

Kevin