Re: Doodle for DXWG Plenary Meetings from March 28th until October 10th of 2021

Hi All,

My assumption was that we are selecting the time within the date ranges
when everyone would have changed their time already. Thus, we can pick
suitable slots without making any further conversions. Is that incorrect?

Thanks,

Alejandra