Re: License for DCAT vocabulary?

One question related to the use of CC0 for wikidata.

I found the following:
[[
All data on Wikidata is released under Creative Commons CC0 (public domain).
]]
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Data_donation#Wikidata_and_copyright

I don't understand why the vocabulary files have to be under CC0, unless
we plan to submit those to wikidata.

I would expect that for the formats used to submit data to wikidata
don't have to be under CC0 themselves, while the data files using those
formats have to.

Am I missing something?

Philippe