Re: [dxwg] Query string implementation of profile selection (#544)

I'll quote Nick's email from back in April here:

"What is normative is that one adheres to the Abstract Model for any
Realizations. It's not normative to, for instance, have to implement a
QSA API just because you implemented an HTTP API according to the
Abstract Model."

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner (she)