Re: [dxwg] Query string implementation of profile selection (#544)

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 17:06:17 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Looking back at my big edit on that section, I did say "Unlike the
HTTP-header realization, which is also the subject of an independent
IETF document [PROF-IETF], this realization is fully specified here,
though it is not normative."

I thought we had agreed that the QSA realization was not to be
normative. There was general approval to my edits when I submitted them,
except that Nick wanted to keep the original heading, as I recall.

--
Annette Greiner (she)
NERSC Data and Analytics Services