Re: [dxwg] Differentiating Functional & Data Profiling in Conneg (#1022)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 21:46:17 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Was a clear definition of "functional profile" developed? That's my big problem - I don't see it defined, and I honestly cannot understand what is meant by the term. If the definition results in something that is not directly related to our definition of "profile" then I am concerned that the use of "profile" will cause confusion.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1022#issuecomment-534761769 using your GitHub account