Re: [dxwg] Consider use of adms:identifier instead of prof:token (#453)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:01:44 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Adding to what @andrea-perego said...
I'm actually not convinced if the definition stops at "The preferred identifier for the Profile". This is really vague: is it more prefered than the URI?
I would much prefer if the definition includes the context in which the token is prefer, which is currently in the usage note.
I.e. having something like

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/453#issuecomment-531956714 using your GitHub account