Re: [dxwg] Specify the semantics of prof:isTransitiveProfileOf wrt prof:isProfileOf (#644)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:08:57 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks @nicholascar , I would be happy with the issue being closed. Some definitions in the current draft may be criticized (for example in #507), but one cannot deny that the text now provides semantics, and this is what I was missing.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/644#issuecomment-531959168 using your GitHub account