Re: [dxwg] Express dct:contributor explicitly or via qualifiedAttribution (#1065)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 22:52:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
`dcat:hadRole` provides a generic or extensible place to attach semantics to a relationship. As mentioned in the text in https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#qualified-forms it can be used any time, but in some cases a more specific predicate from DC Terms or PROV or maybe other places is suitable and already in wide use. I don't think we can enumerate all the possibilities.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1065#issuecomment-531036769 using your GitHub account