Re: [dxwg] Axiomitise transitivity of dct:conformsTo through isProfileOf relationships (#844)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 22:30:32 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I believe we discussed long ago the validity of having more than one base specification for a profile. Because those base specifications have a possibility of disagreeing on something, even if only one specification's approach to any conflicting term is used in the profile, it is not logically possible to claim that what conforms to the profile must conform to the base specifications. It might be helpful, however, to state conformance when that is the case.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/844#issuecomment-531031489 using your GitHub account