Re: [dxwg] Consider HTTP 300 as realization for list profiles / list tokens (#549)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:56:54 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree with marking as future work, this comment’s just for future readers.

> it would be a custom response format

Goven that we now have the Alternate Profiles data model, the body payload could be conformant with that, serialised in an RDF format or tabulated in HTML (we have examples of both in the doc).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/549#issuecomment-531003448 using your GitHub account