Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 21:19:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle
Which document are you looking at? In the editor's draft at https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/, I see for hasResource: _A resource which describes the nature of an artifact and the role it plays in relation to a profile_, Your suggestion _The resource that has a specific role in the Profile_ (if we can change 'the' to 'a'), _A resource that has a specific role in the Profile_ sounds even better.
By the way, the definition of isProfileOf should be _A specification for which this Profile defines constraints_ to align with the definition of isTransitiveProfileOf.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531011032 using your GitHub account