Re: [dxwg] How to express available formats for a dcat:Dataservice (#1055)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 14:23:58 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I already admitted that the wording in DCAT 2014 is a little loose, so it indeed doesn't contain the exact text that you are looking for: "one distribution is associated with one format." But you knew that already; it wasn't really necessary for you to ask me.

However, at the same time, the specification does not anywhere imply that a single distribution could have more than one format; none of the examples give that impression and the text that I referred to does imply, at least to me, that there is indeed a maximum of one format for a distribution -- _a specific_ form, _the_ format..

Other than that, I am just stating what my honest understanding was of the intention of the group that developed DCAT 2014 and of which I was a member.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1055#issuecomment-530849901 using your GitHub account