Re: [dxwg] Clarify need for unambiguous profile URIs when compound specifications referenced. (#1017)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 14:41:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar I'm fine with this in theory and will look for it in the document when reviewing to see what it says. It sounds to me like there will be no stated mechanism for designating portions of documents, but also nothing that prevents it. If that's the case, that's fine with me.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1017#issuecomment-530857717 using your GitHub account